Cross-trainer H2205 enables a user having a comfortable workout even in a small apartment. It is an ideal solution for those, who look for a compact equipment requiring just a small space. An interesting, innovative design will appeal to every lover of home workouts.
H2005 by HMS enables effective improvement of fitness, burning unnecessary fat tissue and strengthening of muscles.
Resistance is regulated by a knob. Workout is very quiet so it does not disturb other people in the nearest vicinity.
The computer display shows the most important data concerning the workout session including the pulse, which can be measured due to touch sensors inbuilt into handles.
Steel skids equipped with comfortable anti-slip feet pose another advantage of this construction.
- Computer (reading):
- time: yes
- distance: yes
- speed: yes
- pulse: yes
- calories: yes
- ambient temperature: yes
- Computer (features):
- SCAN: yes
- Additional equipment:
- heart rate sensors: yes
- place for a mobile device: yes
- floor-leveling screws: yes
- transport rollers or wheels: yes
- Color: white, gray
- Class of use: H
- Resistance Type: internal magnetic
- Type of resistance adjustment: manual
- Number of resistance adjustment levels: 8
- Flywheel weight (kg): 6
- Foot pedals spacing: 250
- Elliptical trainer dimensions (unfolded):
- length (mm): 1230
- width (mm): 600
- height (mm): 1520
- Maximum user weight (kg): 120
- Product weight (kg): 32.5