NA1590 HMS is a wrist brace. It has been designed to immobilize the wrist joint and to keep it upright. Aluminum rails protect the wrist from bending. At the same time, thanks to their construction, they do not restrict mobility of fingers or a thumb, enabling full range of the motion. The brace, due to the compression stops the body heat, which results in local pain and inflammation relief.
NA1590 HMS fits a hand perfectly well, so there is no possibility of accidental slipping. An additional guarantee is the hooks and loops band. It also enables a user to adjust the compression force and the adhesion rate.
The product is an ideal solution in case of the carpal tunnel syndrome, as a post-traumatic protective measure, after a plaster has been removed and in case of slight pains and inflammations.
- Material: 97.5% polyester, 2% aluminum, 0.5% POM
- Right hand product
- Dostępne rozmiary: S/M, L/XL
- Length: 16 / 19 cm
- Upper width: 9 / 13 cm
- Bottom width (at the fingers): 10 / 13,5 cm
- Stretching material: 2,5 cm
- Aluminum stabilizing rails
- Easy hooks and loops fastening
- It does not hamper moving
- Intended use:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Joint stiffening and stabilization
- Medium joint inflammation