LO1628 HMS is an elbow welt which, due to a special compression pad, performs a stabilizing and mitigating role in case of the injury called the tennis elbow.
The product guarantees perfect stiffness but it does not hamper the mobility. At the height of the place, where the pain resulting from the tennis elbow occurs, a compression pad is installed. The included hooks and loops tape enables a user to adjust the pressure on the painful spot individually. The compression caused by movements in the elbow joint results in a soft tissue massage. The result is an increase in the blood supply and thus, a reduction in pain and the muscle tensions.
LO1628 HMS is made of a breathable, quick drying material that does not cause abrasions or a discomfort during use. It works well when the pains occur, in case of a slight inflammation as well as a preventive measure supporting and protecting the elbow joint during physical activity.
- Material: 65% neoprene, 25% airprene, 10% polyester
- Length: 23,5 cm
- Top width: 13 / 13,5 / 14 / 14,5 cm
- Bottom width: 10,5 / 11 / 11,5 / 12 cm
- Tape length: 34 / 34 / 36 / 36 cm
- Stretching material: 3 cm
- Breathable, quick drying material
- Material stretching in all directions
- Hooks and loops tape
- Intended use:
- so-called tennis elbow
- stabilization and stiffening of the elbow joint
- pains and injuries
- medium sized inflammations